Accommodation Ladders – Curved Step or Self-Levelling Tread Pilot Access
Long range curved or self-levelling step. For fixing to ships. Lightweight aluminium gangways with narrow width for easy ship-shore access. Supplied with turntable and stowing system. Non-standard gangway equipment can be designed to suit existing stowage arrangements if required.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO5488/ BSMA89
- Ladder manufactured from Marine Grade Lightweight Aluminium 6082 T6
- 600mm clear width
- 4M to 30M length options (type approved to 20m)
- Anti-slip surface (curved Step).
- 0° to 55° working angle options
- Mild steel stowing equipment & turntable top platform
- Horizontal stowing system
- Electric winch to ISO 7364
- Self-Locking stanchions and polypropylene rope hand rail & half-height
- Lifting Lugs
- Fixed or Folding Handrails
- Hydraulic/ Pneumatic Winch stowing system for deploy & recovery.
- Ladder replacement to suit customers existing stowing equipment.
- Self-Levelling Tread.
- Telescopic Accommodation Ladder
- Stowing Coffin