Pontoon Access Gangways
Lightweight Aluminium walkway for access to floating pontoons. 0-50 degrees working angle options. Quay roller for variable tide heights.
- Manufactured from Marine Grade Lightweight Aluminium 6082 T6
- Clear width to suit customer/ gangway requirement
- Anti-slip surface
- 0° to 50° working angle options
- Fixed handrail with half-height.
- Fixed quay connection
- Quay roller for tidal pontoon movement
- Lifting points for installation
- Bespoke Tower/ Platform with access Steps at fixed end.
- Self-levelling treads
- Trolley replacing quay roller
- Disabled Access Ramps
- Slewing Beam
- Lighting, sprinkler system provisions for customer pipework, services, etc.
- Cranked or Hinged