Self-Levelling Stepped Gangways – Cruise Access
Custom design, aluminium gangway, 0-50 degrees working angle with length and width to suit customer requirements.
- Manufactured from Marine Grade Lightweight Aluminium 6082 T6
- Clear width to suit customer requirement
- Length to suit customer requirement
- Self-Levelling Tread step to maintain horizontal level
- Anti-slip surface
- 0° to 55° working angle options
- Mild Steel Quay Trolley for Access & Ship Hook
- Fixed handrail with half-height.
- Lifting lugs
- Disabled Access Ramps
- Ship hook connection to suit customer vessel
- Weather protection cover on length of gangway
- Customer specific printed weather protection
- Turntable Top Platform for vessel connection and minimal quay landing restraints
- Lighting, sprinkler system provisions for customer pipework, services, etc.
- Platform Towers for height restricted applications
- Automatic – Hydraulic Deployed Systems