Tyne Gangway become members of Make UK
Tyne Gangway (Structures) Limited is pleased to announce they have become members of Make UK, which supports and champions UK manufacturers 🤝.
As part of our membership, we look forward to being part of the network and utilising the support and resources available.
Some of the benefits include:
- Access to hundreds of industry events across the UK – virtual manufacturing leaders’ monthly meetings with quarterly industry site visits, peer-to-peer networks, factory tours, insightful breakfasts, networking dinners, and national conferences
- Access to industry insight – a report released regularly across a breadth of industry topics all driven by members’ voices.
- Opportunity to engage in representation work – Regional Advisory Boards, National Policy Boards, engaging MPs, BEIS, LEPs, VIP Dinners & receptions
- Access to the Make UK team for industry connections – potential suppliers/customers, sources of funding & support, universities & catapult networks
- Opportunity to raise our profile – inclusion in industry reports, media activity, social media campaigns & awards programme
- Preferential rates on training, consultancy & venues
- Access to member advantages programme of commercially beneficial deals – insurance, R&D tax credits, energy, employee engagement, health cash plans, recruitment.